To love you is to daydream of you often, think of you so much, speak of you proudly, and miss you terribly when we are apart.
To love you is to cherish the warmth of your arms, the sweetness of your kiss, the friendliness of your smile, the loving sound in your voice, and the happiness we share.
To love you is to never forget the adversity we have overcome, the tears we have shed, the plans we hav
1. Compliment three people every day. 每天问候3个人。
2. Watch a sunrise. 看日出。
3. Be the first to say "Hello." 首先向别人打招呼。
4. Live beneath your means. 靠自己的力量生活
5. Treat everyone as you want to be treated. 像自己希望得到善待一样善待他人。
6. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen. 不对任何人绝望
About ten years ago when I was an undergraduate in college, I was working as an intern at my University's Museum of Natural History. One day while working at the cash register in the gift shop, I saw an elderly couple come in with a little girl in a wheelchair. 十年前我还是一名在校大学生，那时我在学校的自然历史博物馆实习。一天，在礼品店的收银机那儿工作时，我看到一对老年夫妇推着一个坐轮椅的小女孩走了进来。
As I looked closer at this girl, I saw that she was kind of perched on her chair.
第 1 部分 整体建议
1. We'd better develop our interest in English at the beginning of our study. To develop interest in English study is not very hard. We may have the feeling of satisfaction an